Free Lightroom Mobile Presets
Here’s my pack of movie appearance presets! I use them a lot for portraits and landscapes, but they work for all genres of photography. I have created these presets so you can build to create your own style of images.
RECOMMENDATION: as you apply it to photos, adjust the color temperature and exposure to the optimum values and then, if you need to change anything, do it.
Install presets on Lightroom Mobile iPhone
- You will need Lightroom installed on your iPhone then unzip the folder in which the presets come.
- Unzip the file and then you will have a folder (with the preset DNGs).
- You open the DNGs that appear (they will be the presets) and you will be asked which program you want to open it with. Obviously, you hit open with Lightroom.
- That DNG (which I remind you is a photo with the preset setting) will have been imported to LightRoom.
- With the image open in Lightroom, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Different options will appear.
- Click on create preset, name it and save it in the folder of your choice.
- YOU’VE SAVED THE PRESET!
- Apply it to any photo and readjust it if you need to
Install presets on Lightroom mobile Android
- Having the folder unzipped, open Lightroom and select Add New in the gallery (button in the lower right corner).
- Click on the top right button with the 3 dots and uncheck the JPG/PNG option and activate the RAWs tab.
- You find the presets you want to import and add them.
- YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM.